We are committed to maintaining the health and safety of our team, our customers, our suppliers and our community. We have developed a COVID Safe Plan with our team and it has been registered with www.nsw.gov.au.
If you are feeling unwell or have been in contact with someonen that you know is unwell, you must not visit ‐ stay safe at home.
If you become unwell during your stay you must leave the venue.
Please wash your hands regularly and use the sanitizer we have available.
Some of the steps we are taking are listed below:
- We are limiting the number of guests in our venue which allows for customers and employees to easily maintain at least 1.5m distance from one another at all practicable times. Bookings are recommended
- Tables are at least 1.5m apart & the largest group size is 10ppl.
- Guest arrival times are staggered to help manage the flow of people within the venue.
- All guests must provide contact details in case contact tracing is needed. A digital record is required so we are using QR codes and SMS.
- Floor markings at the main entrance & counter indicate 1.5m distance requirements.
- Menus, chairs & tables are cleaned and sanitized after each use.
- Tablecloths are replaced after each use
- Bathrooms are cleaned and sanitized regularly.
- Counters and EFTPOS machines are sanitized regularly
- All cutlery, crockery and glassware is cleaned and sanitized after each use using a commercial dishwasher
- We offer sugar, salt and pepper in single use sachets
- We provide cutlery and water for the table
- There are handwashing facilities in our bathrooms and alcohol gel placed around the venue
- We offer pre‐ordering to avoid queues and contactless payments are available.
- Bins are available for rubbish
We appreciate and sincerely thank you for your ongoing support.